Welcome to Aditya Group ...
We at Aditya Group, have an unquenchable thirst of excellence and a wide eyed attitude that has enabled us to reach a pinnacle where others just dream to look at. It is this attitude of continuous desire to learn and produced that which has made us possible, not only meet but exceed our customer expectations.
Vision & Mission
To Develop Aditya Automation as a Brand, respected and preferred by its Esteemed Customers, Valued Suppliers and Employees by constantly Surpassing the Satisfaction Levels of its 3 Equally Important Pillars of Success
Exceed Customer Expectations to achieve their Satisfaction at all Levels through Innovative and Excellent Technology.
• To become a Benchmark in terms of Quality and Punctuality.
• To be in the MINDS of the Customers for all their Technological Needs, whatsoever.
• To develop our Infrastructure to be a World Class Engineering Tech Centre with latest Upgraded Engineering Facilities.
Society and Country
To have a Feeling of Givingness to the Society in proportion with what Aditya Automation achieves from it, as We at Aditya, believe in a Perfect Handshake Relations at all levels. To Create a Perfect Engineering Self Sufficient Platform, which will convince all Indian OEMs to develop all Future Expansions from INDIAN ORGANISATIONS, instead of offering the same to Abroad Suppliers, thus Proudly Promoting our Prime Ministers Slogan of “MAKE IN INDIA”
Board of Directors
Nagendra S. Nadkarni ME (Prod.), BE (Mech.)Chairman
42 years experience in Design & manufacturing, Finance & Taxation
Sujit N. Nadkarni BE (Prod.)Managing Director & CEO
Having 16 Year of experience of executing tooling's, material handling equipments
Deepak G. Wagh BE (Mech.)Director-Engineering
Having 17 years of experience of Tooling and Product Development in both Aerospace and Automotive Sector.
Mrs. Ashwini S. Nehete B Com.HR, Finance & Taxation
Having 14 years of experience in HR, Finance & Taxation
What we do ...
Special Purpose Machines
How we do ...
- Pune: A-36, Near SUZLON, Chakan MIDC Area, Phase-1, Pune-410501.
- Nasik: Herald Engineers, W-51(B) MIDC Ambad, Nasik-422010.
- Pondicherry: Plot No.-5, R.S. No.-219/4A, Village No.-76, Thiruchitrambalam,
Vanur Taluk, Villupuram, Tamilnadu-605109.
- 123 1234 568